Thursday, June 2, 2011

MCKENZIE MCKUSTOMS PRESENTS-GREEN ARROW!

Hey Boys and Gals, this is my custom, Mego style Green Arrow figure. This figure sports the duds I dig the most on Ollie, The same introduced in the classic, Green Arrow-The Longbow Hunters, by living legend, Mike Grell. Ollie's suit is a modified Brian Leitner number. I added green felt collar accents to his V-Neck, Boot tops, and the lower half of the characters top/Loin cover. His belt is handmade, including the buckle which I sculpted and painted. GA's gauntlets are also by yours truly. I painted and cut up some cheap fabric I found at the local five and dime that has a vinyl look, trying to stay true to the Mego roots. The figure also features an original Mego Green Arrow head that I repainted and sculpted a hood on. Bow and arrow set is by CTVT Toys, along with the boots which I repainted and added accents to. Last but not least, Green Arrow's Body is an original Mego T2. I hope You like Him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment